Our team is growing fast, and we're constantly coming up with new ways to help creators. Our office is in New York City, but in most cases it would be fine if you're someplace else. We're modern like that.
Here's what we're looking for right now:
- Web Developer (React and Django)
- Motion Graphics Design
- Executive assistant (NYC required, obviously)
- Digital Video Producer (NYC required for this one too)
- Graphic Designer (make this page prettier, for example)
- Audio Producer (podcasts and YouTube videos, but mostly podcasts)
We cover medical, dental, and vision for full-time employees. Our vacation policy is that you must take at least two weeks off per year. We have an endless supply of Hal's New York Seltzer Water, and our office features a very charming small dog named Pixel. Oh, and a stage we designed ourselves. It's a long story.
We're not especially concerned about where you went to school; actual experience is way more interesting. The ideal candidate for any of these gigs would be smart, empathetic, interested in the needs of online creators, and invested in doing things that help make the world a better place.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch.