Standard is looking for a project manager to join our growing syndication team. You’ll be working closely with social media managers and the content strategy team to organize, create, and manage social media content production for a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. You’ll be directly responsible for day-to-day management of multiple projects and will ultimately be responsible for delivering project goals within well-defined timelines.
Our ideal candidate is someone with great creative instincts who can think independently about how to convey information in a dynamic and original way.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, preferably in social media
- Exude an open and solution- focused demeanor when working with teammates or creators, especially when dealing with short deadlines, changing direction, and roadblocks
- Proficiency in project management software such as Asana, Basecamp, Trello, ClickUp
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excited about social media trends and opportunities across networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Experience working across remote teams and time zones
- Great communicator, both online and with their team
- Manage project/program communication and overall syndication process, working closely with the community content strategist, social media manager, and creator
- Maintain organized files and work flows to facilitate collaboration in a remote work environment
- Prepare and delegate content production assignments for studios and syndication team
- Review and provide constructive/ precise feedback for creators’ social media content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and other social networks
- Collaborate with, and take direction from, creators, supervisors, and colleagues
- Respond to feedback efficiently and appropriately, ensuring that creators’
- Competitive salary starting between $50,000-$60,000 depending on experience
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Fully work-from-home
- Diverse, socially-minded team of nice people
- Access to our wonderful NYC and Denver offices
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (for US-based employees)
- 401(k) and other benefits
- Opportunity to work with some of the best creators on YouTube
Standard is a sort of talent management agency and production company for thoughtful YouTubers and podcasters. We do a lot of things, so it’s hard to explain it all in a single paragraph, but our mission is to empower independent creators. Most of our time is spent talking or working with the creators directly, one on one or in a group, coming up with better tools and toys for them.
We’re a distributed company. We have offices in NYC and Denver, but more than 50% of the team is remote, in exotic locations like the UK, the Netherlands, France, and Ohio.
There are things to do and meetings to be had, but we pride ourselves on our flexibility. We think this makes Standard a great place to work for people with families, or whose productive hours tend to be outside of the 9-5. We care about what you do more than when you do it.
How We Hire
We think that diversity is important. Many of us have non-traditional backgrounds. We work in the online education space, so we understand how much can be learned on your own, on the Internet, outside of a classroom.
We’re looking for people who are curious and passionate. Our team should be made up of people of all sorts of backgrounds, gender identities, and bodies who can help to expand our perspective and improve our ability to treat our creators and our audience with thoughtfulness and empathy.
If that sounds like you, we’re happy to care less how many years of experience you have or where you went to school. Apply anyway. And if you have any feedback on how we could reach or appeal to a more diverse pool of talent, get in touch.
Send an email to [email protected] standard.tv and include:
- The position.
- What makes you excited about the role.
- Your resume, obviously.
- Links to relevant work available online.
- A note or two about your interests outside of work. This is usually more interesting than the resume part.
Tip: “tv” is part of our domain, not our name.