About the Role
Standard is looking for an NYC-based or remote iOS or Android engineer to build, maintain, and shape the roadmap for a mobile application for online video creators. You’ll be joining a team of senior full stack and mobile engineers and have lots of autonomy and immediate impact in controlling the direction of the application and the technology decisions surrounding it. You’ll work with creators directly to help identify needs and deliver products to support their work.
You’ll be responsible for
- Own and develop an application used by online video creators, currently built for iOS with Objective C (with an eye toward Swift) and for Android with Java.
- Help develop the technology roadmap going forward.
- Take new features from idea to shipped product.
- Work with creators and customers to identify performance and usability improvements.
We’re looking for someone with
- 5+ years of professional mobile development experience (Objective C, Swift, Java).
- An eye for design & product.
- Excited about online video and podcasts.
- Comfortable with remote work.
- Good communicator.
- Independent & self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to our wonderful NYC office.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy.
- 401(k) and other benefits .
Send an email to [email protected] and include:
- The position.
- What excited you about the role.
- Your resume.
- Links to relevant work available online (github, etc).
Tip: "tv" is part of our domain, not our name.